EastGroup Properties is hiring a full-time Commercial Real Estate Property Administrator in our Tampa regional office. The Property Administrator provides administrative support for a portfolio of industrial properties in one of our EastGroup markets, working closely with our Property Management team.
- Answer incoming calls, retrieve messages.
- Track/mail checks received at the office
- Retrieve, sort, and manage mail.
- Assist with sending/creating correspondence
- Log/report roof leak calls
- Maintain filing systems
- Maintain Tenant and Vendor Certificates of Insurance
- Maintain Tenant HVAC contracts.
- Maintain tenant contact information.
- Assist Property Manager with invoice review, coding, and processing.
- Promote, establish and maintain positive relations with tenants via regular proactive communication and routine follow-up. Regularly inform Property Manager of topics discussed and action items to be addressed.
- Maintain positive interaction with other company offices.
- Act as Office coordinator for the office. This includes inventory/order office and break room supplies, maintaining office organization, etc.
- Coordinate communication with appropriate tenants regarding scheduled services to be performed at properties.
- Manage and follow through on the execution of tenant and management work orders.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or higher required.
- 0-2 years’ experience / entry level position.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Notary Public (or willing to become one).
- Ability to work independently and as a productive member of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Years of Experience
0 - 2
Level of Education
High School or GED