- All Board members are elected annually by shareholders.
- Seven of the nine (78%) Board members are independent outsiders.
- The positions of chairman and CEO are separated.
- All stock-based incentive plans have been approved by shareholders.
- The Audit Committee, Compensation Committee, and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee are all comprised entirely of independent directors.
- The Audit Committee meets with auditors at least quarterly.
- The average shares granted per year to employees and directors in the past three years as a percentage of basic shares outstanding is less than 1%.
Standing Committees—Board of Directors
|Outside Directors||Audit||Compensation||Nominating and Corporate Governance|
|D. Pike Aloian||M||M|
|H.C. Bailey, Jr.||M|
|H. Eric Bolton, Jr.||M|
|Hayden C. Eaves III||C||M|
|David M. Osnos||C|
|Mary E. McCormick||M||C|
|C - Chair M - Member|
Indicates that Adobe Reader is required to view this document.